Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Another call to BCBS

"You have been randomly selected to complete a survey at the end of this call. Blah blah blah. If you wish to participate, press 1. If not, press 2."

I pressed 2. I wonder if my hold time would be shorter had I pressed 1.

"All customer service reps are busy. You will hear music* until a representative is available. Your call is VERY important to us. Please do not hang up."

*It should also say, "This annoying message will be repeated every 30 seconds in an effort to drive you crazy. We really do want you to hang up, so we're trying to annoy you."

2 comments:

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Was it the phone company? There's some company that always says that. Sooo annoying!

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Never mind. I just read the BCBS part.