Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This Week's Blog Assignment (TWBA) from My Great Retreat

I just joined another forum called My Great Retreat (mygreatretreat.com - if you join, my username is joana1n for the referral). They have a weekly blog assignment and since this blog, my original blogger blog that I started long before I had kids, doesn't get much love any more, I thought I'd start doing at least a weekly post. We'll see how long I keep up with it.

Anyway, this week's blog assignment is "What do you enjoy snacking on?"



Organic Gummy Bears, since I don't do Red 40 - it makes me crazy hyper. Add a cold bottle of Coca Cola made in Mexico (so it is made with sugar, not high-fructose corn syrup), and YUM. Best. Snack. Ever. !!!

And the last couple of days I've enjoyed munching on the gluten-free lemon bars I made. They contain eggs and everyone else in this house (except the baby) is allergic to eggs, so they are mine, all mine.

No comments: